D CEO and Communities Foundation of Texas are proud to honor nonprofit professionals and organizations making a positive impact in our community, and the corporate businesses and executives who support them, through our 2023 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards.
Now in its sixth year, the program celebrates the efforts of local nonprofit volunteers and organizations as well as the corporations that provide support through financial donations, executive who volunteer on nonprofit boards, in-kind services, and sponsorships.
The full list of categories is below; detailed descriptions can be found here.
To nominate nonprofit organizations and leaders, click here.
To nominate corporations and business leaders, click here.
All submission must be made by April 14, 2023.
Finalists will be featured in the August issue of D CEO and recognized at a private awards event.
Here are this year’s award categories:
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP AWARDS
- Sustainability Leadership
- Collaboration of the Year
- Corporate Leadership Excellence
- Corporate Partner of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- In-Kind Services Supporter
- Most Successful Fundraising or Awareness Campaign
- Nonprofit Team of the Year
- Capital One Impact Initiative Award
Kelsey J. Vanderschoot came to Dallas by way of Napa, Los Angeles, and Madrid, Spain. A former teacher, she joined…
Add a Comment